SHIPPING INFORMATION Go to Top
CarraraTiles.com ships its products to any destination in the continental United States.
Because marble tiles and mosaics are very heavy, we recommend ground shipping to reduce your shipping costs, but you also have the option to choose a quicker delivery method, such as Fedex two-day or overnight.
When an order is shipped via ground delivery, we use one of two methods, either Fedex ground, for smaller deliveries, or a freight service for larger orders.
Although we process most orders on the same day they are placed, please allow 1-3 business days for processing of your order. Once processing has been completed, your order will be in transit for approximately 2-5 business days, depending on the destination. All delivery times are approximate, so we recommend that you do not schedule your installer until you have contacted us and we confirm your order shipping information and timing.
All shipping times and rates are approximate.
We require minimum order of 80 Sq Ft with subway and field tiles. Minimum order quantity can be made of a combination of products. If you are planning to pick up your order from our warehouse in South Hackensack, NJ or ship it to a location in tri-state area, there is no minimum quantity required to complete your purchase. Please contact us for more details regarding warehouse pick-ups and local deliveries.
Minimum quantity of 80 Sq Ft of tiles/mosaics required for a purchase of a saddle(s)/threshold(s). If you need only a saddle(s)/threshold(s) without any tiles or mosaics, please contact us to get a quote. No minimum required for warehouse pick-ups and deliveries to locations in tri-state area. Please contact us for more information.
We do not ship out full slabs. Full slabs are available for pick up only. If you need a custom fabrication piece, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a price quote.
SHIPPING DETAILS Go to Top
- We have special programs and contracts with many different carriers. However, smaller-sized orders (orders under 50 sq. ft. / 250 lbs.) will mostly be shipped with Fedex Ground Shipping Service.
- Larger sized orders will be sent out with highly reliable, bonded freight companies (e.g. RL Carriers, Estes-Express, FedEx Freight, RoadRunner, etc.)
- In the case of residential address freight deliveries, lift-gate CURB-SIDE delivery services will be provided. We do not provide inside delivery services and so, you will need to make arrangements on your own to move the products inside your property. If you need assistance in regards to inside delivery, please email us at email@example.com OR call us at 888-422-4655 and we will get a quote for you from the carrier we ship your material with.
- Generally, in the case of freight deliveries, carrier(s) will be contacting you at the phone number(s) you provide to make delivery arrangements with you. (You'll be given a certain date and a delivery time window. And accordingly, you can make arrangements on your end to accept the delivery on the specified date and time). It's very important for you to do the receiving on the agreed date and time since carriers will be charging re-delivery fees (for which you would be responsible) if they cannot do the delivery to your property on the pre-determined date and delivery time window.
- For commercial/business address freight deliveries, a loading/unloading dock will be needed at the receiving end and the materials will need to be offloaded with the help of unloading equipment (e.g. a forlikft or a pallet jack)
- Items can be delivered to both RESIDENTIAL or COMMERCIAL addresses.
- Larger orders can also be sent to a trucking terminal in the buyer's area from where the buyer can pick up the materials.